Monday, September 6, 2021

3D Art - Basics of Topology Assignment


 I'll admit, I don't enjoy 3D modeling. I've always struggled with it so I'm proud that I was able to complete the examples without too much struggle! That means I'm (hopefully) progressing in my skill. My favorite one to work on was the Multi-cut Tool shape that looks vaguely like a tape dispenser. Below are all of the examples! 








Also, I worked with the Little Robot model! I flipped around some of his parts so his antenna is now his one eye! His former eyes could be trick ones that surprise people! I think his smile is cute but he looks a lot more evil with just one eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon VR Experience: Final Sprint

 This sprint I re-did two of the Professor's animations! The original animations were causing issues so I replaced them with these. Now ...