Sunday, September 12, 2021

Crane Hierarchy Assignment

 For the first part of the assignment I organized the hierarchy for the provided crane and its claw! I also got to animate with it which I enjoyed. Below is the hierarchy and a playblast of its animation!


Crane Hierarchy Playblast Link to View on Youtube )


Next I put the crane into UE5 and messed around with the materials and how it affects the lighting. I think it looks really cool, but that might be because my favorite color is blue.




Lastly I created a scene made out of primitive polygons. I'm not the best at modeling but it was fun messing around with different shapes and making sure the hierarchy was correct.



Update: (9/14/2021)

I beveled the towers, fixed the geometry on the planet's ring, made the ground plane more interesting, and scaled back the pyramid and cone shapes! I made the towers look like giant crayons and I think it looks really cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon VR Experience: Final Sprint

 This sprint I re-did two of the Professor's animations! The original animations were causing issues so I replaced them with these. Now ...