Thursday, July 7, 2022

Pokemon VR Experience: Summer Sprint #4

 Before and during my time out of town, I was working on a solution for the Professor's Pokeball throwing animation and his Idle (where he also has the Pokeball in his hand). I tried importing into Unreal Engine and exporting the animation from Maya a handful of different ways- to no luck. I updated one of our Tech Artists on the problem and the task has now been shifted to them in order to find a solution. For the next upcoming sprint I'll be back to making sure all animations are refined and in engine, ready to go.

Below is how the import looks currently.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon VR Experience: Final Sprint

 This sprint I re-did two of the Professor's animations! The original animations were causing issues so I replaced them with these. Now ...